Out here, we have fun. We fish. We hike. We look out for each other. We’re here when our friends need us, making our communities the very best they can be. This is Integris Country, and our annual photo contest capturing Life out here starts now!
Members, staff, directors and family members are eligible to enter the contest. Winners will be announced at the end of September and featured in our 2017 Calendar. The 2017 photo contest will run from June 1 – Sept 8th, 2016.
Each winner will receive a canvas of their winning photo, a $50 gift certificate and a 2017 calendar.
Please see below for the photo submission criteria and contest rules:
- High resolution images (2000 x 1550 pixels @ 300 dpi)
- Photos depicting Life out here in our communities
- Local shots captured within our region
- People in natural settings (Backyard, Lake, Forest, etc)
- Posed or staged shots of people
- Animals without people
- Gritty, filtered or post processed shots
- Imagery of alcohol or brands (Coca Cola cans, etc)
- By entering, you agree to abide by all contest rules.
- The contest is open to all Integris Credit Union members including employees, directors and their families.
- Submitting members must own the rights to their submitted photographs.
- Photographs must be horizontal in format.
- Each member may enter up to three photos in the contest. Photos must be submitted as: a digital image on disc or electronically no smaller than 2000 x 1550 pixels at 300 dpi.
- Each winner will receive a canvas of their winning photo, a $50 gift certificate and a 2017 calendar.
- Entries will be judged by a committee of Integris Credit Union marketing and branch staff on image composition and quality, as well as how it depicts our region. The committee’s decision will be final.
- By entering, you grant Integris Credit Union permission to use photographs in publication or promotion as it relates to Credit Union business. Photographers will retain intellectual ownership and copyright of submitted photos and photo credit will be given where applicable.
- Entries must be submitted no later than September 8th, 2016. Email entries/questions to the address below or drop off discs and entry forms at any Integris Credit Union branch:
Integris Credit Union Photo Contest
Attention: Marketing Department
1598 6th Avenue
Prince George, BC, V2L 5B5
We look forward to seeing your photos!
ATTN: Professional Photographers – Interested in developing a working relationship with Integris? Reach our marketing department at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to see your portfolio of high resolution images captured within our communities!
|Written by Cori Ramsay, BA – Communications Officer|