At Integris we like businesses big or small or everything in between. When you choose Integris, you are getting more than just competitive rates, great financing options and professional advice. You are getting a full service financial institution that can help you make your business a success.
If you are in the market to purchase equipment or other fixed assets that will help you earn revenue, consider an Integris term loan today. Your options are unlimited:
- Purchase new equipment or replace old equipment
- Refinance existing debt into one easy payment
- Achieve business goals through expansion or acquisition
- Expand and upgrade
- Make equity investments
- Our commercial account managers can assist you to make your business the successful company you know it can be.
Benefits & Features:
- Competitive rates,
- No Prepayment penalty! You can pay your loan as regular monthly installments or you can make lump sum payments with no penalty
- 1-10 year terms based on the beneficial life of the collateral
- Up to 25 year amortizations on land and buildings
- Flexible payment options with monthly blended payments of principal and interest, except in seasonal operations such as farm or forestry related industries
- Variable and fixed interest rates available
- Refinance at any time – if you have a variable rate term loan and want to change it to a fixed loan; or if you need to consolidate debt, we can help you out.
- Optional insurance for Life and Disability is available on all loans (up to $500,000),
- Funds may be advanced all at once, or may be done in draws.
|Interest Rate||Fixed or Variable|
|Make Additional Payments||A term loan may be paid off at any time without penalty.|
|Increase Your Payment Amount||As long as the minimum monthly obligation is covered, payments may be increased or decreased at any time.|
|Payment Frequency Options||Monthly blended payments of principal and interest, or principal plus interest. Payments can be weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly or monthly.
For seasonal businesses (ie. Farm or forestry industries), payments can be adjusted to meet member needs.