Today’s job market is competitive – having health benefits will make you more attractive to new employees. Without a plan, let’s face it, drug and dental fees will gouge your employees’ wages. Having an incentive like a health plan will A.R.M. your company for success.
- Attract quality employees
- Retain existing employees
- Maintain employees
How Can Offering A Health Plan Benefit Your Business?
There are many different benefits that a health plan can offer your business. Besides attracting and retaining employees, additional benefits may include a tax deduction. Our plans are highly customizable and can be customized for your unique needs.
Here are a few more reasons to consider health benefits for your business:
- It costs about 3-6% of annual payroll
- Are less expensive than giving employees a raise
- Can provide dental care and extended healthcare coverage for all your employees and their dependents
- Are available to companies with as few as 1 employee
- Can continue to pay an employee, sometimes up to age 65, who is unable to work due to an injury or illness
- Offer life insurance coverage without a medical exam
Why Choose Integris Financial Planning Services?
With today’s fast-paced lifestyle, finding a service provider who can respond to your business requirements has become increasingly important. Whether it’s a group insurance plan or a group savings and retirement plan you need, Integris Financial Planning has a solution – a wide range of products and services, qualified and accessible staff, plus the latest technology.
Below are some of the services we offer:
- Employee Benefits
- Health and dental care
- Drug plan solutions
- Health Spending Account
- Travel Assistance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Conversion privilege
- Solutions for small businesses
- Multinational pooling
- Cost Plus Plans
- Disability management
- Health & Wellness Centre
- Management Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Expert advice
- Claims management
- Rehabilitation services
- Return to work programs
Speak with a Financial Planning Representative, request a quote today or book an appointment to learn more about what we can offer you.