Office Overhead Expense
There are many different ways to protect your business – Office Overhead Expense (OOE) is one of the ways you can keep your business running if you suffer from an accident or illness. As a business owner if you are unable to work due to a disability it may put a strain on your business. If you are unable to pay your bills – especially during a long-term disability – will your business be able to survive such a financial loss?
Who is it for?
Business owners and those in a partnership would benefit from an Office Overhead Expense policy.
What does it protect?
- Allows business to continue as normal
- Reimburses expenses for rent, utilities, property taxes, rented or leased equipment, salaries, etc.
- Covers short-term or long-term disabilities
- Peace of mind knowing that your business is taken care of, giving you the time you need to recover in a stress-free atmosphere
- Premiums can used as a tax-deductible business expense
- Avoid financial loss and strain on your business
- Keeps up the market value of your business in case you decide to sell
Insuring your Office Overhead Expenses could save you and your business from a financial strain. Protect your business today by speaking with one of our Financial Planning Representative, or book an appointment.