Knowing Exactly Where You Want to Be
Future savings are important when it comes to thinking about where you want to be and at Integris, we value authentic dreams. We understand that you are an individual with financial needs that differ from anyone else! We’ve created a variety of deposit and investing services to meet all your financial needs, whether they’re for big dreams or small plans. From term deposits to registered products, or from financial service representatives to financial planners, we’ve got it all!
Savings can be for something specific like tuition, a family vacation, or maybe even a new car; they can also be unspecified and meant for an emergency or for an unknown future goal. No matter, what, savings are always a great idea and here are a few different ways you can save:
- Term deposits: Invest a sum of money for a specific period of time at a fixed interest rate. From 30 days to 10 years, there is a variety of cashable and non-redeemable products to choose from. For your peace of mind, credit union deposits are 100% guaranteed by the Credit Union Deposit Insurance Corporation!
- Tax Free Savings Accounts: This registered product can help you achieve your dreams whether it’s in the form of a house, vacation, tuition or more. Invest in your future with a product that allows you tax free withdraws and ensures you aren’t paying tax on the income it earns.
- RRSP’s and RRIF’s: Your retirement is the next greatest adventure! Speak with one of our financial planners/investment advisors today about your RRSP and how to get the best from your hard earned dollars.
- Investing Services: Are you a do-it-yourselfer or do you prefer to let the pros handle it? Either way, we have investing services for everyone. Our HollisWealth certified investment advisors are here for you when you need them, we also have QTrade Investor, and online brokerage, where you can do everything yourself!
- Deposit Services: Have a sum of money you’re not sure what to do with? Or maybe waiting until rates get better? Don’t worry, we’ve got a variety of chequing and savings accounts that you can take advantage of until you make up your mind!
There are many different plans for savings and trying to decide on the best one may not always be the easiest decision. There can be major benefits and also tax implications depending on the vessel you choose.
At Integris, we have specialists and financial planners to help make sure you are getting the best ‘bang for your buck’! Speak with one of our specialists today.
Here, you can afford to live your adventure!