Lines Of Credit
What is a Line of Credit?
A line of credit is a revolving balance of funds that can be attached to a daily chequing account (and may also be separate from chequing accounts). Much like a credit card, you can move into and out of the line of credit and you only pay interest on the amount of credit you use each month.
What is a Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)?
A home equity line of credit (HELOC) works the same way as a personal line of credit with the only difference being that it is secured by your mortgage.
What are the benefits of a Personal Line of Credit or a HELOC?
An Integris personal line of credit or a home equity line of credit on your chequing account provides convenient access to additional funds and overdraft protection.
- Easy access to funds through your debit card, cheques, online banking, telephone banking, or in-branch
- Low interest rates that are better than credit card rates and comparable, if not better, than competitors
- Flexible repayment options where you can pay as little or as much as you want as long as the minimum payment is satisfied
- Peace of mind through life and disability insurance. With worry free banking you are ready to set sail on your new financial adventure
Integris student loans are for students ages 18-24 who are attending a recognized post-secondary institution or who are enrolled in an accreditation program. The student loan is a personal line of credit that gives you the benefit of interest-only payments until graduation.
Our student loan program will help you to manage the cost of your post-secondary education, while also helping your credit score.
Some other benefits of the Integris Credit Union Student Loan are:
- Maximum loan amount $24,000
- Funds approved and provided on a yearly basis
- Interest only payments while in school
- A grace period where interest only payments are made after graduation (six month maximum)
- Lower interest rate than standard loan offered at your credit union