What makes an Integris Financial Planning Representative different?
They care – they don’t simply operate based on commissions; our planners will look at your current finances and work with you to help you achieve your goals.
If you know what you want and what you need, see a Financial Planning Representative today.
If you’re a rebel – maybe it’s eating dessert before dinner; sneaking real sugar instead of Splenda in your morning coffee; it may even be cheating on your diet – no matter the act, we all have a little rebellion in us. And when someone says ‘you need to go see a financial planner’ you probably feel the need to rebel – don’t worry, it’s normal.
But here are a few reasons why you shouldn’t:
- A Financial Planning Representative can help you realize what you want out of life,
- They can also help you manage your taxes on a limited income,
- A plan can help you save money for future goals and retirement,
- Estate planning can help you leave something behind for your family,
- They can give you tips for budgeting to give you the lifestyle you desire,
- Financial planning can help you with all your investment needs.
Financial planning isn’t just someone telling you what to do. It is someone who works with you to help you realize the potential of your financial future.
Speak with our Financial Planning Representatives today, or book an appointment to create your financial plan.
Securities are offered through Qtrade Advisor, a division of Qtrade Securities Inc., Member of the Canadian Investor Protection Fund.