Owning a farm is a huge investment. With so much to take care of, worrying about your insurance policy is the last thing you need. With Integris Insurance, we can help customize a policy to fit your needs, and your farm so that you can have peace of mind knowing your investment is protected.
What do we insure? Pretty much everything!
This is just to name a few – with our customized policies we can help with all your insurance needs.
Insurance is a great way to protect you against:
- Loss of Income
- Internal Water Damage
- Explosion or impact by a vehicle
- Financial loss with Liability insurance
It is recommended that you advise your broker of any major changes to your farm so that your policy can be adjusted to reflect accurate coverage. Each year it is a good idea to take an inventory of your farm. This can be done in the form of photos, which can be stored in your Integris Safety Deposit Box.
Features & Benefits
- Claims-Free discount – if you are claim-free for a period of three years with continuous coverage you will be eligible for a discount.
- Peace of mind. As your farm is probably the most expensive asset you own, make sure it is properly insured so that you can have peace of mind.
- There are many different policies with different types of coverage, as well as different price ranges. Discuss your options today!
- Personal property away from your premises temporarily can be covered under your home owner’s section of the insurance policy. Your policy can also cover property belonging to students away at college or university.
- Liability is huge, and if someone hurts themselves on your property, being properly insured can help you against financial loss. On a farm, liability insurance can be the most important feature of your policy – for instance, animals, can escape and cause damage away from your property and you will still be liable to cover any damages.
- Mature (40+) and Senior (65+) discounts are available.
- Policies can be customized to include valuable coverages such as:
- Earthquake coverage
- Lower glass deducible – for accidental brakeage
- Guaranteed replacement cost – in the case of a total loss, a rebuild is guaranteed regardless of the cost to rebuild.
- Identity Theft Coverage
- Schedules for jewellery, antiques and sport equipment – By attaching a ‘schedule’ to your policy for single item coverage, you may have no deductible or a low deductible for that particular item.
We know not every person is the same and that is why our farm policies are customized to suit your lifestyle and your needs. Get the policy you want with the coverage you need and speak with one of our Insurance Experts today or request a quote.