Integris is a team of employees committed to service excellence every single day. We empower our employees to accomplish their goals and chart their own course as they grow both professionally and personally. Your success as a member of our team will aid Integris in differentiating ourselves as an organization that is passionate about the overall well-being of its people.
Integris Is Distinguished By Communication And Team Work
Attitude and teamwork are paramount in establishing a workplace that inspires enjoyment, productivity, and results, while simultaneously allowing staff to retain their individuality. To foster this environment, we seek individuals who are willing to:
- place member needs and interests above their own
- help our members and staff realize their dreams
- share ideas in an open manner
- collaborate and cooperate
- respect the contributions of their colleagues
- recognize and celebrate the successes of others
- pursue opportunities for learning and advancement
- demonstrate a passion and enthusiasm for their community
Check out our current hiring opportunities.
As your employer, Integris understands that a comprehensive benefits package is a factor in fashioning and maintaining an overall enjoyable and gratifying work environment.
In harmony with this philosophy, we offer a progressive package that includes:
- medical, dental, and vision coverage
- life insurance; short-term disability coverage
- time in lieu for community volunteering
- personal lending benefits
For more information, check out our comprehensive employee benefits.
Community Engagement Is Part Of Our Fabric
At Integris we emphasize the well-being of our staff, our members, and our communities. We support and invest in numerous and diverse initiatives across our region, not only financially, but also through the generous donation of volunteer hours from our staff.
In 2013, the Integris team dedicated 4,000+ hours of volunteer service across our region. Community engagement is an important aspect of our work – are you willing to contribute?
Who Are You?
Well, you are awesome! You are professional and mature. You love working with others and being part of a successful team – and, of course, you are willing to have fun, too!
But other than that, we don’t know enough about you – if your attitude and teamwork align with our philosophy and you are willing to give back to the local community, check out our current postings and apply today.