Our Mission at Integris is: As financial experts, we provide innovative solutions to our communities. If you would like to be part of a team that makes a positive difference in people’s lives, we have a great opportunity.
Integris Credit Union is a community-based financial cooperative located in north central B.C. with over $750 million in assets and around 230 employees, Integris Credit Union is one of the most well-respected employers, proudly providing financial solutions to over 27,000 members for over 70 years.
We believe in the economic viability of north central British Columbia and in the economic optimism of its residents and businesses. Our region offers promise and opportunity for a variety of industries and deserves the local support and understanding of a comprehensive financial services provider.
About the Role
Under broad managerial direction the Senior Manager, Commercial Services is primarily responsible for defining and executing long-term strategic objectives and functional business plans for the commercial lending activities of Integris consistent with corporate goals and growth objectives.
Working cooperatively with the Senior Manager, Commercial Credit Risk to ensure the strategic plan is aligned with our risk tolerance and will share overall accountability for the success of the Commercial Department.
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee and monitor the effectiveness of all programs, marketing strategies, and short and long term planning activities.
- Oversee the development, production, and sale of products and services to produce a reasonable return to members and guard the safety of the capital funds invested in the Credit Union.
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of operations compared to the business plans, ensuring competitiveness with other credit unions.
- Direct and monitor the annual Commercial plan and budget; monitors activities to ensure adherence to the budget.
- Ensure adherence to Integris’ Investment & Lending policies.
- Keep informed of economic and business trends and ensures that operational functions respond appropriately to changing needs.
- Participate as an active Member of the Asset/Liability Committee providing direction and input as appropriate.
- Ensure that all internal policies and external regulatory controls are met. Audit and follows up on any deficiencies and implement. Refines operational procedures that align with corporate policies.
- Provide leadership in fostering a relationship based and sales-oriented culture within the Credit Union business banking operations. Support the alignment of commercial banking with personal banking and wealth management strategies.
- In conjunction with Manager, Partnerships & Business Development assist with the planning/execution of networking opportunities and education seminars for existing and potential members.
• Develop a visible profile as a member of the business and professional community to promote the services of the Credit Union.
- Engage in external networking opportunities for the purpose of developing new business, strengthening existing relationships and sharing the Integris Experience.
- As a leader, coach, mentor, support, develop and create a motivational environment for direct reports to ensure learning objectives and established results are achieved, and policies and procedures are followed
Your Personal Values
Highly aligned with Integris’ organizational values, which are:
- Passionate – Approaching every challenge with enthusiasm, dedication and fun
- Empowered – Create opportunities to solve problems and improve service
- Collaborative – A workplace that engages, enables, and supports our employees and our communities
- Innovative – Open to change and proactively seek creative solutions
- Accountable – Take ownership of what we do, follow through on our commitments and accept responsibility
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Great vacation package
- Participate in sponsored company events and team building activities
- An opportunity to work with amazing colleagues who make you better and who are fun to be around!
Are you ready to be part of something that really makes a difference?
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment with Integris without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, gender, gender identity, physical disability, or length of time spent unemployed.