Spring is just around the corner, and with it comes a slew of at-home projects such as spring cleaning, renovations, landscaping and maintenance. The financial burden to take on large projects can be daunting, but our lines of credit make it much easier to tackle those challenges.
Advantages to utilizing a line of credit over a credit card
Some may enjoy using a credit card for home renovation projects, but what you may not know is that a line of credit can do the same thing, but at a much lower interest rate.
A line of credit can be used for much more than home improvement projects – travel is a popular use for a line of credit, as well as debt consolidation.
Okay, okay. How do I win 0% interest on a Line of Credit?
Between March 1st – May 31st, if you are approved for a line of credit through Integris, you will be entered into a contest to win a line of credit with ZERO interest up to $20,000. Share your project on Facebook or Instagram tagging @integriscu, or on Twitter tagging @integris_cu to be entered into the contest a second time!
Up to three prizes are available to be won – Get started before spring arrives!
- • By entering, you agree to abide by all contest rules.
- • The contest is open to members who are approved for a Line of Credit between March 1st and May 31st.
- • One entry will be granted for each approved Line of Credit within the contest period.
- • An additional ballot can be won through social media engagement. This can be done by posting a review, or by sharing a DIY project that the Line of Credit will go towards. Individuals must tag @Integriscu
- • Contest is open to all Integris Members excluding employees, directors and their families.
- • The contest draw will be completed on June 5th and winners will be notified shortly thereafter.
- • Ballots must be filled out in-branch no later than end of business on May 31st.
- • Prizes are as follows:
- o 1st prize (one winner): 0% interest for one year*
- o 2nd prize (one winner): 1% interest for one year*
- o 3rd prize (one winner): 2% interest for one year*
*Prize rate applicable to up to $20,000 on a line of credit